Suitable Sites for Archery
For a site to be suitable for archery it requires
- The area must be under full control and not rely on anyone else for
the overshoot area (neighbouring filed or garden)
- The area must have safe access.
- Access from one end only (the end you shoot from).
- The area must be at least 110 Yds Long and at least 40 yds Wide.
- There must be no footpaths across the middle.
- Should anyone walk into the shooting area they must be able to be
If there is any doubt as to the safety
of the area, shooting MUST not take place.
If you are in any doubt as to the safety of your area
for further information.